Thursday, July 29, 2010

Manga: Silence

I want to start my first entry of characters which I found in the month of January. = ^___^ =

SILENCE is one of my favorite mangas. It is created by Azuma Takamiya. I started reading it around January of 2010. Thanks to Forever More scanlation group for scanlating chapters 1-6 and Dangerous Pleasure for chapter 7. Unfortunately, as of the time I posted this entry, it is known to be "on hold."
 


Kaoru Ikeuchi (Uke)

  I'm not sure how old Japanese boys are when they go to college therefore pardon me if I cannot give it. Beside this, sensei hasn't posted any Bio of the characters - yet. And who knows if they will be posted in the end.
Kaoru kun was in his 1st year when he met Masato kun. The latter was looking for Ishida kun, who happened to be in thesame class. At this time of their school year, they were taking prerequisite subjects. He asked Masato kun to come to his flat to copy his notes, then later, he bought an ashtray for him so he can smoke in his flat. As their friendship developed, he found out that his 2 girlfriends have been snatched away by Masato kun. The last girl he was interested in was from a French class, but he did not bother to court her because he was afraid that Masato kun will snatch her away, too. Although it did not take too long, she became Masato kun's gf.
His intimate relationship started with Masato kun while they were in his flat and the latter was confiding to him about his ex gfs. He loves Masato kun so much but can never tell him because he thinks he's being used only. So one day he told him that he already found someone he likes so they can stop doing the intimacy.

Citizenship:
Japanese
Height/Weight:
Unknown, but he's slim and tall
Hair Color:
Brown, I guess? it looks like it in the 1st chapter
Birthday: 
Unknown
Physical Attributes and Personality: 
So far, on my top 3 list of the "Gentlest Ukes", girls are attracted to his baby face and gentlemanness, non-smoker, neat, introvert, painfully in-love with Masato kun
Hobbies:
Nothing is noted except that he is learning French Language.




Masato Nakajima (Seme)

(At some point, I fell in-love with him. ^^)
 His University friends describe him as a playboy. But the truth is, he's only hanging out with Kaoru kun's ex-gfs because he wants to know what makes Kaoru kun like these girls. After his break up with the 3rd girl that Kaoru kun was interested in, he confided to him and told him that they can be intimate until Kaoru kun finds someone he likes or love. He doesn't speak much about his deep love for Kaoru kun, rather, he shows it. But he was instead misinterpreted. He likes touching Kaoru kun's hair whether he's sleeping or not. He would kiss Kaoru kun when he's sleeping and just before he leaves  his flat. But the latter thought it was only a dream.
After the intimacy ended by Kaoru kun, he did not see him until their 2nd year. The first thing he did when he got near Kaoru kun was touch his hair while asking him if he's been doing fine. After a friend came back to eat with them, he "kinda" confessed indirectly to him that he's the one he like since their 1st year. But it's all an unrequited love.
In end of chapter 7, he went back to Kaoru kun's flat and told him he is madly in-love with him.
*my heart is tightening as I'm writing their bios!*

Citizenship:
Japanese
Height/Weight:
Unknown but he's a slender and tall man
Hair Color:
Blond
Birthday: 
Unknown

Physical Attributes and Personality: 
Smoker, known to be playboy in the University ( he's also the reason why Kaoru kun's girlfriends left him), very handsome and cool, loves Kaoru's soft hair, crazy over Kaoru kun but never mentions it to him

Hobbies/Activities: 
He is in same year with Kaoru kun but is taking a different course/major after their 1st year. Loves to hang out at Kaoru's place to study - and have sex with him. *fufufufu*
He works in a tavern that's why he knows how to cook. He cooked food for the sick Kaoru and also bought him medicine. So I guess his hobby is staying by Kaoru kun's side and be intimate with him? ^^;




Well there you go, the two major characters and my first entry on this blog! I thought I should write what I'm passionate about (aside from Food and Cooking and my husband ^^ ) !  I enjoy re-reading the manga, too! Just few days away from my computer's schedule of reformatting. 

Before I end this entry, check also Yaoi and BL Quote Page for quotes I like from this manga.


No comments: