Friday, November 26, 2010

Manga: Beast and Feast

This is one of the recent mangas in my collection by Akira Norikazu. I know there are older scanlated mangas waiting for me to reveal the characters  but I couldn't help myself  to share it - ASAP! ^___^
Since it's been recently completed by Fantasy Shrine, I will write brief description of the characters. Yaoi-god knows I can get overboard with details, but this time I will refrain myself  for those who have not read it yet. *put handcuffs on my libido*

If you are looking for a hard yaoi, not very long series, has no female-look-alike uke, a beastly seme, and with a taste of bondage, then this is the manga for you.

The couple here have intervening careers. This is a story between a Yakuza and a Detective, with humor and more yaoi love to entertain you!


Hishinuma Kazuha (Uke)
Kazuha is a detective and a former class representative during his Junior HS, where he met Hyodo. He confiscated cigarettes from him and used his Judo techniques to subdue the famous delinquent in school. After that, Hyodo followed him around. He learned Judo because he is short. Compare to Hyodo, who has great physique and commanding presence, he is an inferior so he was secretly happy when he was being chased by him.  After the graduation they never met until Kazuha's investigation of Korean killings around the neighborhood.

Age:
28
Citizenship:
Japanese
Height/Weight:
174 cm
Hair:
Short/Black
Birthday: 
Unknown

Physical Attributes and Personality: 
*Sensei's description*
Serious, earnest, kind, has a hard time saying "NO" to people. For a detective he's slim, but macho.

*My description*
Naturally hard-working.When Hyodo is on his mind and they have problems, he becomes a workaholic and listless about other stuff. He wants to make sure that he is the only love in Hyodo's life to feel secure and get ridden of jealousy. Stubborn but lowers his guard when it comes to Hyodo. He believes in "charms."

*Hyodo's description*
The feast of his life. The main course.
*Me goes fufufufuu*

Activities/Hobbies:
A detective at Musashidani Police Division-One.


Hyodo Itsuki (Seme) 

Hyodo, as called by many as well as by Kazuha, is a former classmate of Kazuha in Junior HS. Known as a notorious delinquent, the only person that  flipped him and put him down on his back is Kazuha which after that he couldn't restrain himself from following. Kazuha is regarded as his first love. After graduation he couldn't find him and ended up not enjoying his sex life with women. He admitted this to the ex-president when they met after many years.. He offered Kazuha information about the Korean killings where the latter was investigating - in exchange for sex. Of course he was denied but he managed to kiss Kazuha deeply that left the detective in an emotional dilemma.

Always caring about the safety of his beloved "food", he assigned his people to guard him. The first time he saved Kazuha was also his chance to tie him up in bed and feast on him the whole night.

Personally, he is a son of a mistress of a Yakuza Leader. His life is in danger from his 2 half-brothers.

A childhood revelation: When Hyodo was in Junior HS, he gave an "exam-passing charm" to Kazuha and in return asked for the 2nd button of his uniform after their graduation. He was neglected although Kazuha passed his exams. When they were lovers already, Kazuha gave him a "protection charm."

Age:
28
Citizenship:
Japanese
Height/Weight:
191 cm
Hair:
Shoulder level/Blonde
Birthday: 
Unknown

Physical Attributes and Personality: 
*Sensei's description*
Always does things in his own way. Eventhough he's in the yakuza, he doesn't have any tattoo. He has a wrestler's built.

*My description*
Is it because he is a yakuza that I find him SO HOT or is it just the way he was drawn by Akira sensei? 
He's got a huge stamina for sex!

*Kazuha's description*
The beast of his life. Very male, well-built, undeniably hot. The "Lion" in his imagination.

Activities/Hobbies:
His business is in the entertainment industry. 
I think it is also his hobby giving surprise visits at Kazuha's place. Sex with Kazuha is the main 'course' in his life. ^_^


This manga made my day!

9 comments:

En said...

Well written.
I liked it too, really funny, wish I could read it again, but it disappeared when stuff happened to my computer.

Nessy San said...

Hahaha glad to find a happy fan other than myself! :D

Nessy San said...

Hey En, just let me know where to send the file . ^_^ This one is a keeper so I'm not deleting it.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I was wondering if you still have the full scanlated volume of Beast and Feast? I would love to read it again. If you could, could you send it to my e-mail: iluvreesebites@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance!

Nessy San said...

sure. I'm sorry for my late reply. ^^

seelowen said...

Hello! Would you mind sending me the file too? seelowen@yahoo.com
Thank you so much.

Daudara said...

Hi... I want to read it too. Would you mind sending me the file?
florent.art@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello there.
I want to read it too.
Would you mind sending me the file?
ayalove0@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Nessy San said...

To those who are requesting for the file copy, I won't be sending anything anymore. Please visit the forum of the scanlators to get the file. Thank you and I appreciated your requests as well as I am sorry. Nevertheless, don't give up on YAOI. :)